Sunday, June 11, 2006

various positives and negatives equals my life



[+] The wife and I made a trip to various parts of Alabama last weekend including a stop at the US Space and Rocket Center. Click on the image above to see some pics.

[-] I was supposed to start school last Tuesday but the class I enrolled in ended up being cancelled. And my "advisor" hasn't exactly been very helpful. Not in the least.

[+] I returned my books for my cancelled class and ended up buying Adobe Creative Suite 2 bundled with Macromedia Studio 8 for a pretty decent price.

[+] 'sort of "rediscovered" the band Dianogah and have been listening non stop. Why this band hasn't stuck with me the entire time is baffling, considering a)how incredibly good they are and b)how similar the music I've been "writing" is to this band.

[-] 'trying to figure out what the hell I should do about school. One would assume I should just try re-registering for the fall. There is indeed that option... But in light of other building developments that may not be the best option. I shall keep the two or three of you reading this up to date.

In the mean time... Live life, enjoy art, connect with your fellow man and listen to Dianogah!




p.s. the image above is the inside of a rocket booster on display at the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home